View Single Post
Old 10 February 2016, 16:19   #98
turrican9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigajay View Post
I have this on my nvidia shield and did ask ages ago about boxart, the trouble is you just cant make it and put it in the folders with the same name, its all been coded in a way that u need an enigma machine to find out what name you need for that particular game iff!
Yes, I noticed that each game has a code and that the images need the same code. I even tested this by copying a IFF from the iGames archive and renamed it to the respective code, and it worked. Picture was wrong size but it turned up in KGLoad when I clicked the particular game. I found the codes for each game in one of the KGLoad config files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrofan View Post
About the batch process it is easy but you can't use a custom palette. It can be made in a batch process using a custom palette with ImageStudio in the Amiga I believe to remember.

But it seems the program itself uses different palettes for each game as KG said if I'm not wrong, so a generic 256 colors palette should be right, and that can be done in batch process with UPaint (dithered or not), having the result in png, iff or whatever, overwritting even if you wish the names of the existing files.

Well, in theory it could also be possible to use UPaint in a batch process changing the 256 colors palette it uses and that it has stored in the program files, but I haven't tried that.

This is all just guessing what they need.
Is this something you could do or know anyone that would want to do it?

Page generated in 0.04358 seconds with 11 queries