View Single Post
Old 25 February 2020, 00:46   #114
DamienD
Banned

<sigh>

Neil; I'm sorry but I need to ask this question regarding one of your latest articles here: DOOM - Could a "Doom" clone run on a 7MHz Amiga 500 with 1MB of RAM?

Can you please tell me where your scouts got this information from?

...I've spoken with KK/Altair, so know exactly where this was posted prior to your article.

To me, it seems again that this news was lifted from the following EAB thread, but as per, without any credit to the original source of the information: new amiga 500 doom like !

If this is true, then again that's really poor form... especially considering I only brought up this point a week ago.

Saying "As thanks to a heads up from Per Ola" or indeed "Saberwolf" doesn't really cut it here, sorry.

My point is not really only about information that you *cough* use from EAB without permission, but for any websites that you / your scouts grab stuff from... as a responsible site admin, you should always mention the original source.

It's only fair, and what most Retro bloggers / other forums would do automatically

Looking forward to your reply; but sadly I guess you'll ignore like my post above this one

Page generated in 0.04178 seconds with 11 queries