View Single Post
Old 26 April 2022, 17:21   #70
Snake Plissken

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkulleateR View Post
Best guess would be to get an adapter that already works with TheC64/Mini, then you "may" have a chance that it will work ... but as far as I know there aren't many adapters that got updated firmware for this purpose.

Maybe it's easier (and cheaper) to get a USB Joystick like the Speedlink or one from the THEC64Maxi

Thank you for your reply
I already own an USB speedlink but after the initial enthusiasm, I later found it really stiff and fragile. When playing on WinUAE I use my old Suzo Competition Pro via a Mayflash adapter which works like a charm and I was hoping to use it on my A500mini as well. I will consider the Joystick from C64 maxi then, when it's going to be available again on the continental market!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmomelb View Post
there are USB to 9 pin adapters, othewise the C64 MAXI joystick is microswitched and works fine with the A500 mini.

Thank you! Do you own it? As said before the Speedlink is quite stiff on all the directions and you get tired of using it after some time, while my old Suzo is soft like a leaf falling gently on the ground ...

Page generated in 0.04131 seconds with 11 queries