View Single Post
Old 04 March 2021, 13:14   #10
jPV

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygre View Post
Has anyone had this problem before? I built this MUI application, AmiModRadio, and its MUI interface works well except that the MUI Settings menu doesn't show

The MUI gadget with the little downward arrow appears as expected next to the window depth gadget. But clicking on it, nothing appears... It doesn't show the menu items Iconify, Snapshot, Unsnapshot, Settings..., About MUI... like on IBrowse for example.

It seems that a version of IBrowse had the same problem for a while (here), I wonder how it was fixed?
I think you're calling these things with wrong names and that makes some confusion.

You seem to talk about the MUI "popup" button/gadget, which opens a small context menu when pressed and it can be enabled on window borders from the the Windows page in MUI Preferences. This button isn't enabled by default on original MUI versions IIRC, but at least I like to enable it myself from the global MUI settings always. In any case this isn't called as "MUI Settings menu" anywhere, and that'd be a wrong term. "Border popup menu" or something like that would be more appropriate.

Those IBrowse threads seem to be about IBrowse's Settings window, not any menu, even though someone incorrectly calls it like that.

I've also had problems with IBrowse settings, but that was because it was too wide for standard AGA resolutions (640x) and I solved it by using thinner font.

But for your issue, which is a totally different thing, I don't have any idea, sorry...

Page generated in 0.05820 seconds with 11 queries