Thread: AROS One 68k
View Single Post
Old 18 July 2019, 23:08   #12
AMIGASYSTEM

AROS One 68k ABI-v1: Update v1.1 my free AROS 68k Distro based on the latest Nightly Builds.
As it happened for "AROS One x86" also in this new 68k version new applications have been added and some improvements have been made, among the novelties a revisitation of my drawer icons where I added the "Glow" effect in the style of OS3.9 and OS4.

Also Wanderer (Workbench) in AfA-OS style has been improved, now all or almost all the Graphics, Audio, Video, Archives and Documents files have been associated to the most suitable applications.

Another improvement is found on Dopus4, as for Wanderer also Dopus4 can now view many of the most common files even without extension, you can now examine and view many files such as Graphic, Sound, Video or various Documents with the classic Click del Mouse (Double Click and Click-M-Click) or through a Tab.

Among the new applications included in the new release you will find the excellent MultiPlayer V.A.M.P with a new Skin created by me and DAPlayer that allows you to run MOD, XM, S3M, but also MP3.

All the Workbench and Dopus associations are already available also from LiveCD, any operation can be done with the exception of the saves, which can be done if you connect a Pendrive, a MemoryCard or an HD.

AROS One 68k is always distributed on HardFile that can be used on WinUAE or other Amiga Emulators or "burned" on PenDrive, MemoryCard, Real HarDisk or copy its content in a Folder and use it as "DirectoryFilesystem".

Of course something will have escaped, in case I can still improve according to your needs.

Last edited by AMIGASYSTEM; 10 February 2020 at 12:30.

Page generated in 0.07090 seconds with 11 queries