View Single Post
Old 10 June 2021, 09:15   #4
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschak909 View Post
Yes, I have an A2410 profile set up. It works, with the blit bugs I mentioned before (it always tries to blit both fore and back, even when it just wants fore).

But I also attempted to set up a profile with a A3000, Picasso II, 8MB of 32 bit fast-ram, an A2065, and an 800mb disk, so I could try some slightly bigger resolutions (I really prefer at least 1152x900 for workstation display, it's the old sun hacker in me I guess).

I applied the Gateway CD vol 1 patches that bring in Xsvga and an updated X11R5, and those apply without incident. Set up the XsvgaModes text file, and start xinit.. screen just goes black. It is attempting to load clients, but there are no debugging messages in any log files, etc...
Can you create small test Amix image and upload it somewhere? I am not that interested with Amix debugging but I can at least check if ready-made image does something unexpected when it tries to access RTG board.

Quote:
(And Ironically, I can't flip back to the amiga screen once the RTG screen appears, is there a way to do this?)
END+F9 switches between "monitors". (emulates switching cables between display devices)

Page generated in 0.13117 seconds with 11 queries