View Single Post
Old 03 November 2021, 09:15   #13
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl007 View Post
So basically what I proposed, but with the approval of the online database. I like this idea.
Yes. I should have made it more clear that it was just a modification of what you proposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl007 View Post
Sometimes it even struggles with A500 stuff if heavy chipset emulation is needed.
Please consider testing performance of FS-UAE 4 on the Pi 4 instead of FS-UAE 3: https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=106562. I haven't tested a lot of stuff, but it seems to run A500 cycle exact well enough at least at 2 Ghz. If you have some examples of extra demanding games or demos to try out, I'd appreciate a post in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotd View Post
if you use whdload then you shouldn't care about all super accurate cycle exact or chipset stuff. whdload saves that hassle. Just set max speed (no JIT) and that should work for most slaves. Slaves for which a "fast" setting doesn't work should be reported.
Interesting, thanks for the feedback Fastest-possible mode is not reliable enough in FS-UAE 3 good gaming experience (no vsync for example), but in FS-UAE 4 this is a possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steril707 View Post
@frode: just here to say thanks for FS-UAE.

Page generated in 0.04395 seconds with 11 queries