View Single Post
Old 24 January 2024, 19:09   #57
skyzoo73

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimon69 View Post
This for me is a YMMV (your miles may vary) case: japanese ports in several cases tend to create alternate versions of the games to take advantage of the machine rather than imitate the more powerful arcade, or tend to create alternate versions - see Shadow Dancer and Eswat in the Megadrive/Genesis; the latter one in particular is a far experience from the arcade!

Considered you have now scorpion engine maybe you could create a Troyan 2 so to address the shortcomings of the arcade or to expand in the post-atomic universe
To create a sequel that lives up to the original or imagine expanding it, you would need to have the talent of the original graphic designers and the vision of the game designers. As well as a lot of time to devote to it, and I think it would need the work of more people as well. Definitely too much, to me it is enough to bring in the original, which is already a definitely complicated job. I remember that this is just a hobby,a fun, if it becomes frustrating for one reason or another, you may lose interest.

Page generated in 0.04326 seconds with 11 queries