View Single Post
Old 24 March 2017, 09:58   #18
Daedalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat the Cat View Post
You wanted pure tech gibberish moot questions that may be answered in due time, you got.
Nope, I didn't. All I wanted was for you to back up your claims, which you didn't.

Quote:
However, this project is aimed at doing FAR MORE. It provides network access, CD-ROM image access and MO drive emulation, as well as being a drive. THAT's why I said it's ambitious. Check the site in something closer to English...
Indeed, I've already read an approximate translation, and it is an ambitious and impressive project. Forgive me for misunderstanding why you were sceptical. See, when you say things like

Quote:
I am sceptical of a device that connects via a 25 pin connector (external SCSI one style) having a complete implementation of SCSI commands as found on Amiga SCSI controllers (usually SCSI-2 fast, sometimes SCSI-2 fast and wide).

It should work as a bare ass drive, in a box, outside of the Amiga, always.

Making sure it always works on the inside of an Amiga is no trivial task, and making it work faster than 5MBS I figure to be an impossible task... but we shall see how builds.
it leads people to believe that's the reason you're sceptical. In future, if you say what you actually mean instead of something completed different, you can avoid all this confusion.

Page generated in 0.04471 seconds with 11 queries