View Single Post
Old 09 January 2013, 17:28   #13
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elowan View Post
Thx, that would be nice

btw: is there a way to build a launcher for fs-uae? Or must configuration be done by hand?
The build scripts included with the FS-UAE source code builds a FS-UAE Launcher.app for OS X. This is the one that's distributed on the official site. The launcher itself is written in pure Python code, but the app contains a complete copy of Python (and other dependencies).

So the launcher app must be built separately for PPC, and it should work provided that all dependencies are installed (Python, wxPython, py2app, pygame, ...) on the computer creating the bundle. I use the MacPorts versions when creating the official app bundles.

Quote:
I like to run AIAB with it, would it be a problem then? Where to put the config.uae file? Could the config for win-uae or maxuae be used?
Shouldn't be a problem, but you need to create a config file for it to set up the hard drives (etc) -it can't use the WinUAE/MaxUAE config files. You can save the config file (for example AIAB.fs-uae) wherever you want to -and you should be able to start FS-UAE with that config by double-clicking on it.

Quote:
Got no /opt/local/lib folder on my drive -does it come with Macports or Fink?
MacPorts

Page generated in 0.06764 seconds with 11 queries