View Single Post
Old 30 March 2018, 17:42   #33
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernd roesch View Post
the new debugger look interesting. I like GUI, as an alternate, what do you think, to add features that when double click with mouse on a address in the shell window, with CTRL key press, it list asm dissasamble at this address. with shift it list memory dump ?. when only double click with mouse on a adress it copy the address. so can avoid to type in adresses.
Console should be able to do that, later.. GUI stuff really needs some proper text based windowing system. There is nothing usable in current one.

Quote:
amiblitz and gcc can create amiga os standard debug hunks too. I like test how that work, but please can you give a step by step example how can load in a amiga program and debug it ?
AmigaDOS only defines debug hunk as a block of compiler/linker specific data. GCC debug hunk is supported (match source lines to disassembly and more), others most likely generate different debug hunks. Debug hunk information description required.

uaedbg <program name> <program params> (note that there is still something wrong with parameter passing, some programs don't get correct parameters)

Debugger will break automatically when program's first instruction is going to be executed.

Quote:
I read JIt must be off, thats no problem when have later a ryzen 2 i tink. it only should work at least in 68020 with FPU in fastest possible mode. does this the new debug code ?.
Currently requirement is KS 2.0+, any CPU. JIT should be off.

Page generated in 0.09874 seconds with 11 queries