View Single Post
Old 10 January 2022, 17:33   #11
indigolemon
Bit Copying Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakie View Post
Wrong, the problem is NOT hardware related. It is KS 3.2 and WB 3.2 PERIOD.

I know what I am doing, and I am telling you, with all the trial and error, hardware swapping and system changes trying to isolate this, and everything I have posted, the ONLY uniform thing is KS 3.2 and OS 3.2 for this issue.

You don't have a now 100% reproducible problem on MULTIPLE systems without something causing it that is common among them all.

The ONLY thing common is ks 3.2 and OS 3.2

Now since there is an updated KS apparently, maybe that's the cause, maybe not. If there are also updates to OS 3.2, then perhaps that's the cause. Maybe not. Or maybe it is both combined. But the problem is NOT the hardware.

Unless you want to tell me now that all four A2000 systems here that run absolutely perfectly on other OS revisions, are all somehow bad?
The issue here is that you are the only one having these issues with 3.2. No one else has reported these kinds of problem with the OS.

I dunno, maybe these issues simply didn't happen back when I didn't work for CBM.

Anyway, I hate to point this out, but there is another common denominator in all these cases ....

Page generated in 0.06537 seconds with 11 queries