View Single Post
Old 24 September 2022, 01:57   #101
EctoOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisasterIncarna View Post
nice, yeah i was thinking of any future updates for the GUI, wasnt sure if the slow increases in size would eventually be an issue or not.
I'm currently rewriting the guide, which will end up being bigger without the feature I want to add to it. I will see how much space I'll have left before adding anything new. And if space is running low I'll think about something. But with the last version I was able to also put JanoEditor on the disk, so there should be some space left. Especially since I've not added it to the install script.

I've also spent some time messing around with the guide, and it is possible to run commands/scripts from a guide. So, I can basically can create a list of recommendations which can be downloaded with a simple click. If space gets too low, I might just remove all optional files from the install script and put them in the guide.

Edit: Dang, rewriting the guide was already too much. The disk got full during the installation of the GUI. So, I have no choice but to delete the included packages after they got installed. Still need to check the free space after a full installation.

Last edited by EctoOne; 24 September 2022 at 09:09.

Page generated in 0.05452 seconds with 11 queries