View Single Post
Old 14 February 2022, 12:18   #3895
PeterK

As stated in the Readme of the Aminet release, #556 is not new. It was already available here at EAB and at A1k.org end of last year for download. But #556 has at least a little workaround for missing DiskObject signatures, because some programs didn't supply that and thus failed with #555.

#556 also seems to be the most stable version at the moment, although no software is ever free of bugs. It still has a problem with ProcessIcon and my IconMixer, which is fixed in #559. It also has a very small memory leak, as reported by a user, but the memory leak in #557 and up is even bigger. I'm still working on a fix, the bigger one is fixed already (internally, not published yet).

The code for the new TrueColor dragging is still under construction, so all the test versions here (#557-#561) are in an experimental state, just uploaded in order to collect feedback and get bug-reports from the users. It's impossible for me to test new features with every possible system configuration. "Tricky DragĀ°n" will take a lot more time before it's finished and stable enough. The next test version may come with DOpus5 support, but nothing new for CGX4 yet.

Page generated in 0.22187 seconds with 11 queries