View Single Post
Old 29 March 2020, 23:08   #28
kamelito
Zone Friend

@PHX
>Maybe you have an editor or viewer which is not set to the standard tab-width of 8?
Right thanks notepad++ default is 4 with 8 it is perfect!

>Not yet. But I already have that on my ToDo-list for future additions. I mentioned the new directives DATAB, DATAW and DATAL for this purpose. Also on this list: a directive to insert user comments, an option to output mnemonics in lower-case.
>No. A global option would be easy, but I guess you would like to see it as a directive for certain regions?

I think your directives DATAB DATAW DATAL are the way to go but you could add a char like DATAW_B for word as binary or DATAB_D for decimal, DATAW_H for hex something like that. (Not sure if ascii is needed)

>Like library LVOs, this should be done by a post-processor. Jotd has currently >the best options for it!
I’ve seen he made updates, I’ll test tomorrow.

>Labels starting with a dot are local labels in many 68k assemblers. So this >would be a bad choice.
Not my choice it is IRA who did this I guess it choosed this because of symbols present in the exe.

@jotd
> dated them several times since yesterday on my github page. Now cheapres.py is able to insert named offsets from $DFF000 base too as someone suggested.

Thanks! Does your repo contains minimal info about how to use your tools?

Last edited by kamelito; 29 March 2020 at 23:13.

Page generated in 0.06648 seconds with 11 queries