View Single Post
Old 06 May 2021, 17:28   #33
SquawkBox
Speedbump gimme goosebump

Send a message via ICQ to SquawkBox
Success! Your version of Leader Board works with my 6a revision 1MB chip equipped A500, both the regular game and its expansion data disk. Very nice, keep up the good work! Same with first opus of Archon, no need to softkick ks v1.2 (assuming that term applies to A500's too). Simply hit the space bar several times when the FreeFall logo appears, the checkerboard then is displayed and you can start a game against CPU or Human (or against... Cyborg ? What is that ?) right away.

Turbo Trax (1995) (Arcane) won't load with less than 1MB memory. Conversely, that top down racer doesn't require 2.04+ ks.

Concerning Gravity Force, no need for IPF. I could manage to enter my nick in high score after Game Over screen and a couple of enemies destroyed, which wasn't the case with the cracked version. For that purpose, I used the 1.1 freeware version.

@DamienD
I know you're not aiming specifically at A500 / Gotek users when building your collection, but unless you really fancy trainers IMHO you should consider replacing that Vision Factory version of Gravity Force with the version I just tried (or with the IPF). Don't quote me on that, but I think the guru error after typing one's nick in high score has something to do with the 1.0 version of the game requiring 1.2 KS.

Last edited by SquawkBox; 03 January 2022 at 13:40.

Page generated in 0.06600 seconds with 11 queries