View Single Post
Old 15 January 2020, 22:36   #3637
fitzsteve
Professional slacker!

Send a message via MSN to fitzsteve
So I installed my Voodoo 3 in the A1200 Tower, I wasn't able to make Warp3D run off the PPC, I wasn't expecting it but it does try to run however can't open the screen. All drivers are in the right places and the screens are setup as 68k Warp3D is working fine.

Not asking for support, just reporting my findings, Happy to share PPC exceptions that I get with Wipeout & ShogoMAD if interested. Incidentally I almost got Shogo to run in Software Rendering bit it gave a garbled screen after the main menu, close one though! (Shogo does not start when Warp3D is installed as it gives the exception while searching for the renderers. It loads up when Warp3Dppc is removed from libs.)

Quake II wont run in GL or Software rendering, not even in a Window, the mouse goes all jerky and nothing further happens.

Blitzquake was the closest to starting I think but again fails to open the screen.

Be interesting to see if I get different results with the Apocolypse G4 when it turns up

@Hedeon really appreciate everything you've put into this driver, I know I'm late to the party but it's certainly renewed my interest

Page generated in 0.04174 seconds with 11 queries