View Single Post
Old 29 May 2018, 14:29   #78
selco

>EDIT: 3.1 amiga.lib load error fixed. (I only tested it with 3.9 which does not have useless symbol hunks)

Confirmed, works now for me

>debugging_options=pathprefix=X: (for example). Weird syntax used because it allows multiple options in same config entry in the future.

Yes, works for my files. Thanks!
But...

Automatically allocated debugmem location: 70000000 - 7fffffff 10000000
Loaded 'amiga.lib', 42 libraries, 1113 LVOs.
Loading executable, exe=402079f8
Hunk 0: 443 symbols loaded.
Hunk 1: 60 symbols loaded.
Hunk 2: 145 symbols loaded.
69342 stabs loaded.
26 stabs loaded.

Couldn't open source file 'speak.cpp'
Couldn't open source file '/home/developer/espeak_src/espeak-source/src/speak.cpp'
Loaded source file 'M:/home/developer/espeak_src/espeak-source/src/speak.cpp', 28337 bytes, 1144 lines

The 3rd attempt loads all my source files by using the new prefix.

But that fails for lib-functions. I compiled them all with -g, of course.

Couldn't open source file '/home/developer/amiga-gcc_24Mai18/projects/libnix/sources/math/../nix/stdio/fprintf.c' # correct linux path
Couldn't open source file '/home/developer/espeak_src/espeak-source/src//home/developer/amiga-gcc_24Mai18/projects/libnix/sources/math/../nix/stdio/fprintf.c' # compile dir + correct source path
Couldn't open source file 'M:/home/developer/espeak_src/espeak-source/src//home/developer/amiga-gcc_24Mai18/projects/libnix/sources/math/../nix/stdio/fprintf.c' # M: + compile dir + correct source path

Failed to load '/home/developer/amiga-gcc_24Mai18/projects/libnix/sources/math/../nix/stdio/fprintf.c'

Here the 3rd. attempt adds M: to the path where my project was compiled compiled and then adds the original source path.
I could solve that with a link on the linux side but wouldn't it be cleaner to try the prefix MS wird all both previous variants instead of only the last one?

best regards

Page generated in 0.07657 seconds with 11 queries