View Single Post
Old 24 November 2021, 10:36   #270
rabidgerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkero View Post
If there is no igame.iff file in the game folder, then iGame tries to load the game icon. if there is the game icon, then tries to use that. Unfortunately, there is no check if it fails to move and load the default iGame image, which is something I am currently working to fix.

This can fail in the case that you don't have info datatype installed in your system. Again, to see if it works, you can try to open a .info file in your multiview. If the datatype is installed and works fine, the icon image should be shown.
Oh ok. I didn't know that. Just I do not have image files in every single game because I am too lazy to install them. I do bring them over from time to time but it's a crazy ask for like 3000 games. Anyways, so a lot of games do not have an image hence this issue of skewed display windows whilst using iGame v2. All I know is in the old iGame it would just stay with the iGame default .iff file should it not find a game .iff which is more acceptable obviously as the menus are still viewable.

What does the the tooptype "screenshot=width x height" do btw? Just curious.

Page generated in 0.09633 seconds with 11 queries