Thread: [WIP] Wizonk
View Single Post
Old 29 August 2021, 01:15   #8
Mixel

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbottle View Post
haha sorry mixel, it sounded like I had little faith in your ability there! You're a true pioneer of Scorpion and pushing it to its limits.
LOL! that "??" wasn't intentional, it was me clumsily using an emoji on my phone that EAB didn't understand and made into ??. I didn't take it as you having no faith.. Doh! Thanks for the kind words.

Quote:
Am massively impressed that so many users are coming up with some really cool and original games, while all I can cut my teeth on are ropey ports
I'm happy for the ports! They're just really not ideal for my skillset and control-freaky nature.. Unless I was remastering the graphics or something, graphics are one of the most enjoyable parts for me. Replicating something else's logic 1-1 is something I'd probably find very frustrating unless I went back to very basic arcade machines or something. Hmm.

Really looking forward to Amigamejam and what people make. The fact a lot of the big Amiga game makers are doing small sideprojects definitely helped me decide I could do one too, even if it's a totally different thing.

Page generated in 0.05020 seconds with 11 queries