View Single Post
Old 19 February 2020, 02:51   #40
Selur

"Amiga.net.pl halved the numbers with excuse, first numbers were with preorders that people actually never paid..."

But that's may be 100% true.
I'm not a friend of Amiga.net but this is one guy who is with amiga community for a long long time and I don't think he is thef. He made our community more alive then it was. Ofcourse distribution is not perfect but he always try to solve problems.

There is one major problem in German and Polish forum community.
They are very greed, and even the German community are more greed then the Polish one.
Here in Poland, we have too much traders who sell on Ebay so many Amiga hardware with huge profit but 90% of them will not buy a single soft for Amiga, even for few dollars and almost all of them sitting in our PPA forum to catch chip amiga offer.
They only for buy and sell Amiga hardware (for example, just imagine for selling one expanded Amiga 4000 they could earn about 2000$).

So the numbers of people who really buys new Amiga software distributed by Amiga.net.pl (mainly games) is very very very low.
Maybe 5-10% people buying new games.
The best new amiga games could be sold maybe in max 250-300 copies. Simple, low quality games like Lumberjack or Pong could be sold maybe in 25-30 copies.

So I don't think anyone steal your money, this money actually didn't exist because numbers of sold copies were to small !
Just think about it.

Page generated in 0.05339 seconds with 11 queries