View Single Post
Old 07 November 2018, 23:40   #22
BitSeeker

Thank for the link to the config parameters. I copied the floppy_image_xx entries from my main PC that were added by the Launcher so the format of the spelling should be correct. I only had to add the path and ensure that when I copied and pasted the lines that I updated the image numbers and kept them all in sequence.

For example, I tried ProjectX. There are 4 floppies which I was able to select after F12 and load into the 4 virtual floppy bays. When I soft or hard reset the emulator, the drives were empty again.

Other games like Lotus, Mickey Mouse, Suzuki, Street Racer, did not run. Some dropped out to a AmigaDOS window and then nothing happened. I waited to give each one a chance. Some would load the opening credits or instructions and crash on going to the next stage throw an error in red text.

BTW I also saw the other thread you mention but couldn’t see anything about re-loading the emulator after a config change other than a full reboot of Amilator. No harm looking again in case I missed something I guess.

Dunny, I will have a look at the thread you mention as well. Not tried anything with WHDload yet. The database Launcher also seems to provide links to files in IPF format. Not tried using those yet either but my next poit of research was going to be about ruing games from HD instead of loading floppies.

Page generated in 0.06503 seconds with 11 queries