View Single Post
Old 09 May 2021, 20:54   #19
Rissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Ok, step-by-step instructions for setting up FileZilla for use with the Amiga File Server
  • Start FileZilla.
  • Click the first button in the row of buttons i.e "Open the Site Manager".
  • Click "New Site" and fill in all pages like follows, note that I still have this called the old name "EAB File Server" so you can change that to "Amiga File Server". Also obviously use your FTP username / password that you created:

Afterwards select "Edit" --> "Settings..." --> "Transfers" --> "FTP: File Types", untick "Treat files without extension as ASCII file" and click OK:
Server program? What did you install, you should just use / install the Filezilla client: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php

You will have a directory under ~Uploads.
Yes. I installed both the Client AND the server software! I guess the server software is for hosting content, but you obviously dont need it to just move files back and forth since you can do that using the client tool on its own.....is now my understanding.

I looked in the ~Uploads section, and i even saw YOUR folder "DamienD", but "Rissy" is nowhere to be found in that location. Unless there is some lag in it appearing after first signing up for an account....?!

Page generated in 0.04657 seconds with 11 queries