View Single Post
Old 28 November 2022, 22:41   #392
eXeler0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boing-Ball View Post
Okay. So my Amananet A4K Daughterboard arrived from Amigastore.eu. Unfortunately mine didn’t get the extra floppy power connector soldered on. So luckily I had one spare and did that job myself. Have now got connected a ZZ9000 in the bottom slot with the Video native board connected. A Gottagofaster 256MB Z3 RAM card and a Phase 5 FastLane Z3 SCSI card (minus the 16MB extra RAM removed from the board). 16MB Fast in the motherboard and the standard 030 CPU board plus FPU at 25mhz. So far so good. Still trying to find the drivers for the RTG side. Downloaded the latest Firmware download. Have Version 3.34 of P96 from Individual Computers (Paid for). Instructions I have found are to install P96 with the “altais” card driver. Then run the ZZ9000 install. Instructions being used here
https://mntre.com/media/ZZ9000_info_...-manual-r2.pdf

Any help on the drivers would be appreciated. Any chance if anyone has them to put up on the Zone perhaps?
Tbh, I had to do it a couple of times before it started working, can't really say what I did right or wrong, but I followed the instructions in the printed manual that arrives with the card. Some stuff is better installed in the right order.

Page generated in 0.04590 seconds with 11 queries