View Single Post
Old 22 January 2010, 08:36   #14
Talkie

Hello,

On this thread here, 2 guys had exactly the same problem that I have:

http://eabmobile.abime.net/showthrea...131#post372131

First one solved this by re-arranging his "mixer settings". Err... What "mixer settings"?? The Sound Properties in Winuae? The Windows Sound Panel?
I use default in Winuae, and I see nothing muted or wrong in my Windows Sound Panel. It would have been great if the original guy said exactly what "settings" he changed.

The second guy said he simply activated SPTI. How do you activate SPTI, or more to the point, how do you exactly DE-activate it?? Not only is SPTI set by default, but you can't deactivate it. You can only select one of the
other options (if that's what meant by "deactivating", you're actually "activating" something else, right?). At any rates, I tried the SPTI + SCSI SCAN and it's not working more.

The Cd player of CD32 show the exact time and number of tracks of the cd audio, but when the first track play, it only marks 0.00 (and it's NOT on Pause, I played around). The leds do show green as if there was sound.

Even if my Winuae cd audio functioned for the last 2 weeks, I guess it wasn't a good thing that I never understood the first time what I did to make it work again. It doesn't sound like it's about tweaking the configuration files because I did very little of that, and mostly was playing with the same just a week ago, and had cd audio.

Talkie

Page generated in 0.04474 seconds with 11 queries