View Single Post
Old 14 September 2021, 08:09   #1
amifan
WhatIFF? Amiga Magazine

will there ever be an US Amiga magazine again?

I have been greatly enjoying the new English print Amiga magazines, having something that I can read away from the computer screen makes it more meaningful experience, at least for myself. However I grew up with the US Amiga magazines, Amiga World, Amazing Computing and the third escapes me now. Recently I was looking through some scanned copies I had of AW and AA, and it struck me that it might be worthwhile for another Amiga magazine to make it`s way. Amiga Addict is great but it is quite game focused which was true for a lot of the UK Amiga mags back in the day. The American Amiga magazines however were more focused on `what` you could do with your Amiga and less on the games. If I am honest I learnt far more from AW and AA than the UK magazines. Maybe it is just a pipedream but I hope that a new Amiga magazine will come out in the style of Amiga World and Amazing Amiga, there is so much stuff that can be covered again for the new and old users and would compliment the gaming centered Amiga Addict.

Last edited by amifan; 15 September 2021 at 04:30.

Page generated in 0.04319 seconds with 11 queries