View Single Post
Old 08 June 2021, 21:28   #1
Ulysses13

PCMCIA CF/SD Card Adapter access after 3.2 install

Hello.

I was previously running 3.1.4 with some additional CF & FAT95 drivers in Devs and L to enable me to see my SD card inserted into an PCMCIA SD card adapter. They came with the adapter on a floppy disk.

It was working fine and was my only real way to transfer files to and from my Amiga 1200.

I installed AmigaOS3.2 and was curious if it included drivers like these out of the box. After the install I was a little disappointed to see that inserting my PCMCIA adapter with SD card was not recognised.

I figured it meant the drivers weren't included, so I got the floppy disk with them on out and went to copy them over. But I got messages telling me they are already in place, so why won't my adapter work?

I don't want to mess around unnecessarily with the 3.2 setup, especially as it seems these drivers are intended to be included, but should I overwrite them with the ones I was previously using?

Just curious as to what the right thing to do is to get my PCMCIA adapter working - as that's my only way of loading 3.2 up with goodies!

Page generated in 0.06288 seconds with 11 queries