View Single Post
Old 06 May 2021, 23:38   #42
AMIGASYSTEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jPV View Post
. And while Youtube's main page interface stopped working recently on OWB, it still works if you spoof it as IPad and use https://m.youtube.com/ instead.

The nice thing with OWB is that you can also download the video to hard/ram disk and watch it with MPlayer then. Just start playing a video and then open the Network Activity window, and right click the video stream and copy its url. Then paste the url in the OWB to get it displayed directly in the internal media player... and then right click over the video and select "Download media" option. This may sound complicated, but when you learn it, it's just few clicks and you can download almost any video to a file

Thanks jPV, I've tried IPad and iPhone spoffing on OWB AROS version and it works, even if I've noticed that Firefox 3.x spoffing works better.

The video saving doesn't work, the OWB AROS Video Player doesn't have the option to save in the menu.

I attach video test, consider that in the test I use an old VMware on an obsolete DualCore

[ Show youtube player ]

Last edited by AMIGASYSTEM; 07 May 2021 at 00:16.

Page generated in 0.08239 seconds with 11 queries