View Single Post
Old 31 March 2015, 17:48   #426
DrBong
HOL / AMR Team Member

Phoenix Fighters

Here's another message I found from a coder (Robert Norberg) while poking around the main exec of Phoenix Fighters with a hex editor:

"Howdy guyz! Sure there's a hidden text in Phoenix Fighters. Question is - what should be in it? Hmmm... well, I can tell you why you should buy this game in case you're using a pirate copy. (Don't everybody do that in their hidden text? =) The development on this game started for over five years ago. To give you a glimpse of the amount of work, just consider the levels. There are about 200 levels, generally taking around six hours each including playtesting. This sums up to 1200 hours, or 150 days 8 hours a week - just for the levels! I estimate the work on the levels to be around 15% of the total time spent... Luckily I havn't been all alone on this project, but it still makes me wonder how I've had time to make it through the last year of collage and soon also get a university exam... Oh, well... .·`·.·~·.·~ This game is dedicated to my father - I miss you so. /Robert ~·.·`·.·~·. Visa svenska ord - ta väl hand om dig och din familj!"

Some nice words at the end. I'll let you guys figure out what language the last line is in and what it translates to!

Last edited by DrBong; 31 March 2015 at 21:17.

Page generated in 0.04239 seconds with 11 queries