View Single Post
Old 28 May 2021, 13:15   #3666
Cobra

Thanks Tuko and PeterK, I tested wth some other versions of workbench.library from amiga.foul.fr, including 45.127, 45.131 and 45.132 and I still have the same problem with all of them. It turns out if I disable FBlit in the startup-sequence, then the problem goes away. So it seems that somehow a combination of FBlit and these newer versions of workbench.library are triggering the issue (it seems to work fine with the original workbench library that's part of 3.1). And yes I did copy the FBlit.config file that's supplied with icon.library to ENVARC:.

About Opus5 MacigWB colors, I still don't fully understand what's happening. I have a 16-color screen with FullPalette. The first 8 colors (0-7) are standard MacigWB colors, the other 8 colors (248-255) are used for NewIcons. With normal Workbench, all MagicWB icons are showing correctly and using the first 8 colors, but when I load Opus5.82 Magellan with Use:Workbench option and close/reopen the windows so the icons are reloaded, all MagicWB icons I have (such as all icons of the standard MUI 3.8) seem to be using pens 252-255 where they should be using pens 4-7 to get the correct colours. Here's an image showing the palette and how the MagicWB icons look:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/n6AoduNy613E1gPR9

This is only an issue with Opus5.82, all the MagicWB icons show with the correct colors in the normal Workbench. I tried to run Reduce8PlanesTo3 but it didn't make any difference, I tried running from Shell before or after I started Opus5, as well as from the startup-sequence before LoadWB, but still getting the incorrect colors for MagicWB icons :/

Edit: I just solved the Opus5 icon color issue by disabling 'Remap Icon Images' under Environment->Icon Settings. Doh!

Last edited by Cobra; 28 May 2021 at 13:26.

Page generated in 0.07474 seconds with 11 queries