View Single Post
Old 09 April 2017, 01:39   #11
Zippy Zapp

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiz12 View Post
Where do you guys buy your capicitors?
I guess that depends on where you live. I usually use digikey.com, in the USA but I have also used mouser.com and jameco.com. So far I have been very satisfied with Digi-Key.

I have taken several pictures of the board, mine is a 1D.4. I am just comparing the values with the lists I have found on line. Then I can work up a part number list and I will post that on here for comments. I want to submit the order sometime Sunday so I can get them by Wed/Thur.

I have to say that this board is really clean and all the surface mount solder points on these caps are shiny and I see no evidence of any leakage. Makes me wonder if it is a necessity as much as I have read about online? Or is it simply some spots could be hiding the leakage?

Nervous as these are fairly tight places. I mean I am pretty sure I can do it but the others I have done had a little more wiggle room. Ah well it's the only way to improve your skills I suppose.

I have attached 1 picture that shows 4 caps of the same value. According to the lists I have found on line they are stating that these are 22uf 25v. To me they look like 22uf 35v. Am I reading these values wrong? Here is a Digi-Key link for a Panasonic Polymer cap with same ratings and size. Does this look like a good replacement?
https://www.digikey.com/short/3w5m1m
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0317e.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	361.6 KB
ID:	52744  

Last edited by Zippy Zapp; 09 April 2017 at 02:31.

Page generated in 0.04366 seconds with 12 queries