View Single Post
Old 11 October 2020, 01:27   #31
kipper2k

Hi All,

It's been a while but i have finally submitted the A1k board for assembly. i don't know if it is 100%, i wont know until i build it. Unfortunately due to the code lockout the Vampires will not work in it.

The board has a lot of implemented addons that i think people will like, i have tried to add things that i think people will like/need while at the same time keeping it as a true Amiga 1000. There are quite a few addons that i will not mention at the moment

The board is based on RED KEG Technologies A500 board which i have redone from scratch using Eagle. It iss very similar to the SMD500 board and hopefully should support 2MB chipmem and perform just as well.

If i messed up then so be it i will retry

will be about 2 weeks until i get the completed boards, i ordered 5 boards so hopefully i can recoup some cost.

The layout of the board will allow all of the A500 accelerators to fit on the motherboard (Yeah, even the vampire lol). will show some layout pics in a few days.

p.s. just to confirm, this is a modified Rev 8a A500 mobo that is remastered to fit in an a1000

Page generated in 0.06105 seconds with 11 queries