View Single Post
Old 09 November 2021, 15:24   #11
AMIGASYSTEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kremiso View Post
first - if this happens on real hardware too (i'm testing in emulation)
second - if could be considered an os bug, due the fact that it does not happen on 1.x
I don't think so since this happens with all OS 2.x and 3.x. even if you use DF1 you will have the same problem.
My guess is that OS2.x and O3.x look for the Floppy name while OS 1.3 looks for the Volume name.

I remember that Amiga recognizes a path from the Volume Name as well as from the Disk or Partition name.

I add that on Amiga you can give names to Volumes but also to Directories or Files with spaces that can be as many as normal characters, this will make Volumes, Directories and Files invisible.

---- Italiano ----

Non credo visto che questo accade con tutti gli OS 2.x e 3.x. anche se utilizzi DF1 avrai lo stesso problema

Secondo me OS2.x e O3.x cercano il nome del Floppy mentre OS 1.3 cerca il nome del Volume.

Ricordo che Amiga riconosce un percorso sia dal Nome Volume che dal nome Disco o Partizione.

Aggiungo che su Amiga si possono dare nomi a Volumi ma anche a Directoy o File con degli spazi che posono essere tanti quanto quelli dei caratteri normali, questo renderĂ  invisibili Volumi Directory e File.

Last edited by AMIGASYSTEM; 09 November 2021 at 15:40.

Page generated in 0.05062 seconds with 11 queries