View Single Post
Old 21 September 2021, 00:42   #110
UnnamedCourier

Quote:
Originally Posted by redblade View Post
So you guys just want this game updated so that it runs on AGA with 256 colour graphics?
It's more interesting than that - there are two never before seen new versions of the game released and the above AGA version already exists just with minor bugs. It also has the complete source code and development environment including all kinds of weird and wacky stuff like a custom fractal landscape generator and bits of source code from other DMA games like the sound system from Lemmings 1/2 and the boot block code from Walker. Frankly it's one of the most interesting things to happen in regards to Amiga stuff for a long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redblade View Post
I'm guessing cheat3 is AMIGA, but I don't see how cheat 1 or cheat2 adds up to APPLEGATE or CHRISTINA
One thing I noticed in the source code called "cheats" is there are other debug functions that can somehow be enabled such as dumping out the screen and recording mouse movements (these are used for the rolling demo option that was possible with the Amiga Format coverdisk). I don't know if there are other codes or it has to be compiled with these options enabled.

Page generated in 0.06052 seconds with 11 queries