View Single Post
Old 03 February 2009, 21:58   #9
Predabot

Well, I use Paint Shop Pro 8-9. ( seriously guys, the real-paint tools are really handy in the last two releases before PSP got smacked to pieces. You should check them out.)

Photoshop CS2, thinking of changing to CS4 tho, since it uses 64-bit support a 1000% better.

Zbrush 2, probably gonna' move to 3 in due time. I use it mainly for a bit of spiffy effects and textures.

And then there's of course Illustrator who I've been using quite a bit for texting, logos and speech bubbles. Really good for design really.

Used to use Flash MX as well, but I've left that behind me, since I'm not into online content anymore.

Oh, and I can definitely recommend a Wacom touch-pad of some kind. They're golden really, if you are going to do graphical work anywhere near professional level.

EDIT: Oops. I forgot to mention that I have recently started using Painter X as well. It's a great program, with lots of real-art simulation possibilities, but it's still got a ways to go when it comes to challenging Photoshop.

Last edited by Predabot; 03 February 2009 at 22:14.

Page generated in 0.04123 seconds with 11 queries