View Single Post
Old 20 July 2019, 18:56   #12
AC/DC HACKER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klx300r View Post
bump
Are you still having problems? I could post mine if so. But I tend to agree the CPU libs make a difference. I'm also using all the "newest" that I know of WarpOS files, PowerPC.library, and DataTypes as well as Picture DT and so on. My Zer060 is the newer..and my PPC is a newer also. But everything is a normal stable and functions well with my Picasso 4 and CVisionPPC. Though when the CVisionPPC is connected to the CyberStorm is slows the AmigaDOS native screens a little. I don't know why. Usually I don't have it connected except for Payback PPC if I want to use better graphics than Picasso 4 or Wipeout 2097..or some other WarpOS games.

I also have all OSes installed on different partitions on the same CompactFlash, and OS 3.9 does cause some problems with some games; most notably Uropa2. My system is a bit complex, not at all a simple setup and I started a little while after A4000 was released.

Check your hardware, make sure all connections are good..and all hardware is functioning correctly. If your CyberStormPPC has any warping to it from heat it could cause a problem. What kind of crashes are you noticing? Are you using 128MB?

As I typing this, I remember also..that if you have multiple OSes installed, switching between OS 3.1/5 to OS 3.9 might cause a Yellow Alert. Generically, previous patches MUST be cleared...if you don't power off first. I usually don't power it off. A program from Aminet "Reset" can do a hard reset to help, or T.U.D.E. (with GUI) can do so.

I won't go any further with advice unless needed.

Page generated in 0.04257 seconds with 11 queries