View Single Post
Old 11 April 2021, 11:28   #6
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl007 View Post
The launcher's Makefile doesn't provide an install target - so far, so bad. So I have to use it "in-place" which works, but it doesn't find fs-uae.
@Frode: Please allow the system installed fs-uae to be used: https://github.com/FrodeSolheim/fs-u...ncher/pull/107
This is on purpose, to maintenance burden when structure changes might still happen, I haven't made it system-installable yet. Will be fixed later of course. Also made a note "For packagers" in the initial post.

If you're compiling your own version, you can just put the fs-uae and fs-uae-launcher directories side-by-side, and ./fs-uae-launcher should find ./../fs-uae/fs-uae automatically. I'm not keen on letting it find the system executable right now, to avoid unintentional issues (for example, if the new v4 fs-uae-launcher finds the old v3 fs-uae-device-helper). But it should of course be possible later. But maybe via an option to make it explicit (because if you're not using the "system fs-uae-launcher" it might be a bug/problem if it does not find "fs-uae" in a plugin).

Last edited by FrodeSolheim; 11 April 2021 at 11:42.

Page generated in 0.04577 seconds with 11 queries