View Single Post
Old 02 January 2021, 00:11   #10
dlfrsilver
CaptainM68K-SPS France

Send a message via MSN to dlfrsilver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
Ah, so you've stumbled onto this thread and thought "wow, I bet this is going to be REALLY good"....... You couldn't be more wrong.

It's Psygnosis/Psyclape at not necessarily its best, some quite irritating game mechanics, but rather hoping that those Justin Bieber fans at Flashtro will get off their arses and train it, I left them enough room after all!!

So..... you're getting all flustered, you're itching to know what it is.....

STRYX 100%

Yeah I know, sorry, it can't be great news. This one was badly cracked by not only Red Sector but also Quartex. Only found out about this one recently, but for anyone that cares, its now done.

Both groups missed the checksums in the game which meant that doors wouldn't open and something else wouldn't work properly.

Protection was a shabby Atari ST MFM inspired format with only $1400 sized tracks which is entirely weird, track check, and the aforementioned checksums.

Originally on two disks, now cracked and compacted to 1 disk, retaining EVERYTHING, game has been playtested by KREMISO, and he found a file bug which was fixed.

Shiny new cracktro, with masma music by Estrayk.

No AGA fixing for this one, just a crack, if you're desperate, get the WHDLoad version.

In the zone you shall find your file: SCX_STRYX.ADF

Enjoy..... or not!

Happy New Year 2021
Thanks, Happy new year too

PS : i have discovered that Baal from Psygnosis on Atari ST use Amiga written tracks, each containing 12 sectors lol

Page generated in 0.07522 seconds with 11 queries