View Single Post
Old 16 October 2020, 18:21   #1
Boba Fonts

Impossible Mission 3 - upcoming freeware release

Hello everyone,
I wanted to share what we're doing with the right audience, people who grew loving Commodore computers, both C64 and Amiga. Given the popularity of Impossible Mission I e II, which are two fo the most praised C64 classics, I hope our project may be of some interest for you.
Impossible Mission III (freeware indie third installment of the series) is a work in progress game for PC.

It's the long work of years of passion for the two classic games (personally I have never loved IM2025, mainly because it wasn't as good as the first two). This third chapter was designed to be faithful to the style, graphics and sound of the originals though introducing new features. The goal is to make it look and play like a lost game from the early 16 bit era, as if it was published for Amiga in - let's say - 1990 as a direct follow-up to IM2 of two years before.

The announcement of IM3 comes when the game, albeit not completed, isn't so far from a beta release for testing, open to everyone who wants to contribute.

Information about the game can be found in the development blog here:
https://impossiblemission3.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your time!
Davide

Page generated in 0.05721 seconds with 11 queries