View Single Post
Old 20 November 2016, 22:18   #26
cyberhead97

Quote:
The HstWB install script doesn't download any games, though. That's a different set of scripts.

If I understood cyberhead97 correctly, he wants the HstWB install script to just set up a framework for starting games (in addition to having a light but powerful WB install), using properly licensed Amiga Forever kickstarts and Workbench disks. You'll have to copy over your games yourself.
I did actually plan to make a script that download whdload games and prepare them as a package, that could be preinstalled using the installer by adding the package. I would never release the resulting package because of its content, only the script that can make the package. But I can see the legal issues doing that, so consider that idea scrapped.

Using WIX I have managed to build at msi installer so installation of hstwb installer is similar to any other Windows program installation with start menu shortcuts created to run scripts and edit settings file. I hope users will find this approach more user friendly than downloading or cloning github repository. You can download the release here hstwb-installer.1.0.0.zip .

Page generated in 0.04795 seconds with 11 queries