View Single Post
Old 26 March 2013, 01:00   #1
Kloks

Problem to load config file and quicksavestate

I want to load directly a game from a quicksavestate that I have made. I have set everything in WinUAE Gui and everything works perfectly from there. So I use the command promt and try. I write "winuae.exe c:\WinUAE\config.uae savestate=c:\WinUAE\quicksave.uss". WinUAE starts and the quicksave also load. The problem is that I have the wrong screen settings. It is different from the screen settings I have made in WinUAE Gui (and when I start the same config from WinUAE Gui the screen resolution is correct).

I also try with "winuae.exe -config=c:\WinUAE\config.uae -s savestate=c:\WinUAE\quicksave.uss". Same problem, but also quicksave did not load (the adf file load from the beginning). I also try "winuae.exe -config="[rompath]\[name].[romext]" -cfgparam statefile="savestate=c:\WinUAE\quicksave.uss". Same result.

Does someone know what I have made wrong? I want to load the config file I have set with WinUAE Gui (and wich work correct in WinUAE Gui) and also want to load my quicksavestat at the same time.

I have Windows XP 32-Bit, using a Radeon X600 Graphiccard, use WinUAE 2.5.1 and Soft 15khz to have everything on my Pal TV.

Last edited by Kloks; 26 March 2013 at 20:13.

Page generated in 0.08087 seconds with 11 queries