View Single Post
Old 12 April 2017, 20:15   #3
paraj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
Can be done but I am not sure if there are enough different shades..

Perhaps some kind of bitmask is good idea to enable switching off specific visual DMA channels?
Regarding the number of shades, are you worried about them being hard to distinguish or are there other constraints? Because even with the current shades I have to use tools* to get anything other than a quick overview (which is of course still great). This isn't a criticism by any means, mostly just wondering.

I also second the request for turning off the visual debugger It's great for getting an overview of what's going on, but it's a bit annoying to have to restart WinUAE afterwards. Is this the sort of thing the WinUAE project (=you?) would accept via a pull request on github? I can totally understand if they/you prefer not to have to deal with all the hassle of random internet idiots code, but if there's already an established process I might just code it myself.

*) Most of the time the "tool" is a simply an image editor where I use the color picker on a zoomed image or run a cropped screenshot through a simple color counter. Here being able to tell two colors apart by eye helps, but isn't paramount.

Page generated in 0.04998 seconds with 11 queries