View Single Post
Old 12 June 2012, 09:09   #8
roy bates

ok.

i suggested using the idefix programme to see if the scsi from the card shows in the system i dident mean for you to use it with scsi in anyway if you see what i mean as some accelorators dont need the scsi to be there in hardware for it to show in the system.

if i could ask a couple of questions.as i dont have one of these.

did the accelerator come with an install disk?to install software to harddisk for the card.i cant see this being the problem but you never know.bearing in mind the scsi part of the card isent actually there.(the adaptor is the scsi)
if you have used the scsi install disk uninstall it,and try again.

have you tried to get a hold of a later version of the squirrel drivers,again i dont think this is the problem unless the mtec interferes with the pcmcia port in some way.

i beleive that the scsi of the mtec is in firmware on the card a bit like the apollos even if its not there in hardware,if this is the case i dont think you will be able to resolve this.

thats why im asking if the scsi for the card is showing in the system in the os.even if its not there the two devises would have two different names in the os wouldent they?

lol.......yes the original pics where a bit big to look at, they where hhhuuuggeee.

Last edited by roy bates; 12 June 2012 at 09:36.

Page generated in 0.47267 seconds with 11 queries