View Single Post
Old 03 June 2021, 15:32   #12
jPV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overmann View Post
What is it?
It is an all-in-one Sensible World of Soccer package which offers you an integrated front-end for starting customly configured SWOS games in an emulated environment. It gathers about all possible data: seasons (1995-2021), graphics (Amiga, PC, ads/sponsored, etc), sounds, celebrations, data disks (UEFA and FIFA cups from 60s till last years etc). You can build your custom game from the provided data. There are also special versions of the game included (Massacre, Moon, UnSensible, etc).

It also offers an "expert mode" gameplay option, which incorporates updated tactics to reflect modern day football. For an in-depth analysis and tactic comparison, there's a separate Tactic Viewer application included.

And that's not all The application helps you to organize offline tournaments. You can enter players into a list, which can then be shuffled and divided into groups. For expert hackers it also offers SWOS binary data compress/decompress option in the GUI. Broken data from original disks has also been fixed here and there etc... there's an intro animation never seen on Amiga...

So, it is what it says: a total pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evillord68 View Post
How is it playable? My Speedlink SL-6556-BK USB and my Competition Pro USB does not work with it.

Has someone played it?
It works here with Competition Pro USB. Have you got your joystick to work with E-UAE otherwise? Have you checked "How do I setup my controllers?" from the pull-down menu? You can also tune the emulator settings from the res/confs/.uaerc file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicman View Post
Any news about the version for OS 3.x?
Not yet.. we'll try to release OS4 version first, but seems to be a bit more fighting than we originally thought. Quite busy summer coming with other things too, but let's see.

Last edited by jPV; 03 June 2021 at 15:42.

Page generated in 0.04683 seconds with 11 queries