View Single Post
Old 20 August 2019, 14:48   #67
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo Kazuki View Post
Sorry, but cannot agree with this.

First of all game is cuted and reduced everywhere. Not only graphically (reduced colors, less details), but also by quality and quantity. Enemies just appears on main field, not out from doors, etc. There is less objects (crates and barells, weapons and other bonuses, etc), less enemies, less details in gamefield and background.

Second, that one button system is horrible. Overally gameplay is little rigid when compared to other versions (except of course 8-bit ones).

For me it's same case with Shinobi and Final Fight - both games should be better for Amiga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Aga View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rk3lf View Post
No way man!

Gameplay has nothing to do with arcade version (or snes). No grab move, reduced combo moves, no way to avoid hits from few npc's around you.
It's really, really bad.

Graphics don't bother me (perfectly Ok as it is), but gameplay is so different then arcade, it feels like you play some other (awful) game, not FF.
Note that I said Final Fight on the Amiga is playable... and I enjoyed playing it with friends back in the day on my A500.

I do agree with everything you guys have written though. Yes, it's not a spot on the arcade version or even the console versions.

...but compare to rubbish ports like "Shinobi" or "Rolling Thunder" on the Amiga that look and play poorly

Last edited by DamienD; 20 August 2019 at 14:55.

Page generated in 0.04387 seconds with 11 queries