View Single Post
Old 12 June 2012, 00:00   #26
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbenam View Post
I tried games like Kikstart II, and it didn't even reach in-game. This happened for a lot of other games...

Add to that the fact that I couldn't press FIRE without the mouse buttons being pressed... I couldn't stand it. This made a lot of games unplayable (ICFTD for example).

AnUAE4All has three cores: "normal" (which looks to be identical to FAME/C in comaptibility), Cyclone and FAME/C. They both run okay and they're kinda similiar in compatibility (equal, even?).

I can also use the option "slow down video" to play games like Terry's BIG Adventure which are unplayable because of fast emulation cores, at least on UAE4Droid and PSPUAE FAME/C (timing issues?).
Very odd, I have'nt seen any "speed to fast" on anything I try.
I do however see the glitches due to the FAME/C core.

I would guess, AnUAE4all uses the standard 68k core, aswell as the updated FAME/C and Cyclone Cores.
The updated FAME/C runs much better than the early one I had in PSPUAE.
Games dont crash that would with older core.

I tend to set FS to 1 (render every frame) and Auto FS to OFF.
Have'nt come across any speed problems as yet. Mouse and Joy at same time is a pain, I agree, but apart from that its great.

Im currently trying to get it to compile, still having problems though.
I would love to start playing around with the code. Would like to start playing with PUAE to, but want to get this compiling first.

I might check out AnUAE4all at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baboon View Post
Hi

Sorry to bump an old thread but any chance you could post on here how you got your wiimote/bluetooth working for uae4droid? That link seems dead so I can't see how you got it to work?

I've been playing about with mame4droid, snes, nes, megardrive etc and they all run great on the wiimote... but I'd love to also get an amiga emu on my old sony xperia x8 working with the contoller.
Might sound stupid, but I have never needed the need for using manager, but how do you setup the games for mame4all.
Most of the games I know work on a different version dont work on this, I read you had to do somethign to them to get them to work.

Page generated in 0.04294 seconds with 11 queries