View Single Post
Old 24 June 2020, 17:43   #4
roondar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitson View Post
Xenon has more impressive music and graphics. The problem is, it's unplayable.
I accept you don't like it. Why can't you accept that I do? Claiming a game is unplayable in response to someone who has just said they like it is a really strange thing to do. Your opinion in no way trumps mine (or vice versa for that matter). Honestly, sometimes I get the feeling people disagreeing with you on what games they like is something you take as if it's personal attack or something. It's not, just different people enjoying different things. Life's too short to worry about this stuff. I should know, I did way too much of that for far too long

As it happen, I find Xenon to be perfectly playable. This does not mean or imply I think it's the best shoot em up ever, just that it's definitely playable and kinda fun. It however doesn't mean others have to feel the same way. That's how it works with opinions
Quote:
Phalanx, while far too easy, was very playable and plenty of fun could be had with it.
Well, I really disliked Phalanx. I found it to be a bad game which was not all that playable. Primarily because it was so damned boring. But this is just my opinion. If you like it, that is fine

Page generated in 0.06888 seconds with 11 queries