View Single Post
Old 12 December 2021, 00:15   #14
outlawal2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIGASYSTEM View Post

Regarding the assembly of multiple CD players should be simple, once created the CD0, create copies called CD1, CD2, CD3 etc. .. and each change only the Unit, which will be 1, 2 ,3 etc. ...
Ok thanks to all of you for the suggestions, I fixed the installer issue and was able to get the software to install correctly. (WooHoo some progress)

AMIGASYSTEM FYI that I am not trying to install multiple CD drives as your example is showing, I am trying to get a Nakamichi 5 CDROM changer to work. Unfortunately, ASIM does not have a specific routine for this exact changer so I will need to use one of the other ones and tweak for use. I selected the Nakamichi MBR 7 which is a different model machine but I KNOW this works as this was used by Chris Edwards in one of his videos. He said he was able to get it to run but was NON SPECIFIC as to HOW he did this.

Does anyone out there have a mountlist example for one of these changers that they could share? When using one of these changers you have to use a different numbering scheme and I need the exact verbiage to get it right. My device is device 2 but to recognize the individual cd slots the software changes that to 002, 012, 022, 032, 042. I believe. To add to that confusion when it boots up it fails saying it can't find 12, 22, 32, and 42 with no leading zero. I just don't know how to get that information to a mountlist and where to place the mount list or what to call it.

Page generated in 0.06313 seconds with 11 queries