Thread: Amiga Report
View Single Post
Old 15 October 2021, 21:45   #11
stevelord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai_Crow View Post
Sorry, bud, it's not just you. My first Amiga was an A1200 and trying to find compatible software with my Amigas has always been like pulling teeth. If it's not incompatible with AGA it's incompatible with an 020. If it's not incompatible with an 020 it's incompatible with RTG unless you're running UAE. This has been a long time coming and I have had it with people saying hardware banging code that only runs on low-spec systems saying it runs on "anything". NO IT DOESN'T.
It's not "not just" me. It's not me. It's you. Everything you're coming out with exists only in your head. Your logical fallacy is reductio ad absurdum. Why stop at AROS and MorphOS? No, it must run on Windows! Abacai! Pen and paper! Otherwise it can't possibly be *anything*.

Your definition of *anything* != other peoples' definitions of *anything*. I meant some (any reasonable) piece of disk magazine editing software (that) should run on Commodore's range of Amigas or systems that can emulate them. Not natively on AROS, MorphOS, NG or your mum. Coldacid hit the nail on it's head.

But it's Amifans plan so he can do what he wants and if it won't run on your obscure wacky configuration you can pick it up with him.

Page generated in 0.04299 seconds with 11 queries