View Single Post
Old 30 August 2021, 19:09   #914
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarnal View Post
Hello,

I just noticed a small problem during my test of the AGA "Passion-Alien Inspiration " demo with b31. After a while a window appears (pic 1). The demo continues to run normally and WinUae does not crash.

Note : 1 to start it. Quickstart A1200.
I added some more blitter debugging when programs do bad things but it used wrong output calls which forces debugger window open..

Harmless but can be annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraj View Post
This might not be a bug, since I unfortunately don't have real HW available to test ATM, but since b21 it seems like vblank interrupt latency is unstable if cia registers are accessed? (probably due to this from changelog "- Cycle-exact mode CPU to CIA E-clock syncronization was not accurate." change).
It is a bug. CIA fix was not exactly right but not fully wrong either, fixed
But width of color bars are not 100% identical on UAE vs ECS A500 (And A1000 also has different widths and they don't match either). Not sure what goes wrong (or if it even goes wrong) because that code does not really explain what those AND tests expect to read

Quote:
Originally Posted by amilo3438 View Post
Agony (1992)(Psygnosis)[cr CSL](Disk 1 of 3).adf

The Psygnosys logo is not shown during the starting part! (b31)
Fixed, thanks

It writes out of bounds vertical position to VPOSW (probably accidentally sets ECS only bits) which confused emulation if it happened mid screen.

Page generated in 0.07502 seconds with 11 queries